Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dratted Computer

Argh! This thing is so slow! And freezes all the time. So I had stuff to post, and have to redo it all over again. Which I have no energy for right now.

AAAAANNNNNDDDDD.... My external hard drive - that I have all my pictures and important files backed up on, and was supposed to be a good thing - dropped on the floor this morning and the case came apart. The drive thingy fell out. I put it back together but now when you plug it into the USB the solid blue light on it flashes instead and the computer won't recognize it!

Not a good month for computers. It better work, maybe a tech guy somewhere can help me? I'd even pay money! At least I have stuff on my cell phone - even a couple Audrey and Daniel together pictures for Steph.

But I'm so bummed. Crossing my fingers the thing magically works!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yuck. I hate computer problems, because I'm only computer-literate enough to use the things, not to fix them. Hope you get your drive fixed.