Monday, March 29, 2010

Tag Time!

It's been a while since we had a tag go around, and I found this while digging through past posts. So here goes!

7 Random Things tag: Rules: think of 7 totally random facts you want us to know. Post them, and tag 2 people. Let's see how odd we really are!

Fact #1 - I had cereal, and then a sandwhich for breakfast. Then more cereal an hour later.

Fact #2 - My music theory test gets sent here today.

Fact #3 - William put toothpaste in Daddy's dirty laundry, and it all went through the dryer. White toothpaste spots all over everything! :-)

Fact #4 - Spring break just started, and I can't see much getting done with all the kids around to make messes.

Fact #5 - We're watching America's Funniest Home Videos right now.

Fact #6 - William flushed a toy down the toilet again.

Fact #7 - Daniel peed through his diaper all over my bed just now.

That's actually pretty hard! Okay, I tag Stephanie and Melinda!

No comments: