Sunday, March 28, 2010

The 500th Post

I've been thinking the last couple days just how I wanted to honor my 500th post. It's been tough, there's been so much that has happened since I randomly ran into Rachel on Messenger and she introduced me to the wonderful world of blogs.

There's been 2 Christmas's. Several birthdays. An anniversary.

Deciding to place Oren on medications. Adjusting those medications. Deciding to put me on medications.

Deciding to go off those medications to have another baby. A pregnancy announcement, discovering we were to be blessed with our 4th son, a delivery announcement.

Messy house, summer fun, snowfalls, first ice cream cones, and sleepy boys who nap on the floor.

Big bright blue eyes, first day of school, soccer games, lost teeth, good times with friends.

It's been a fun 500 posts, and may the next 500 have more photos and even more fun!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

lots of memories!!

Glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon!!