Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"This bed is too BIG"

said my little Goldilocks.

We had some friends over last night, and after dinner William disappeared. I was tired and the house was noisy and Daniel was fussing so I didn't even really notice except to see that he didnt' finish his taco. I knew he was somewhere around, but just figured he'd pop in the room again.




Guess not! I went into my room to lay Daniel down on the bed, it's more quiet than the rest of the house with 6 kids playing in the hallway, and suprise! William had decided to take a nap in my bed after dinner. He had a good 2 hour nap. Which meant he was up way after 11, when I put him in his bed. I think he finally fell asleep around midnight? Lovely...

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

awww....well at least you got a precious picture out of it! :) Right??

Melinda said...

Don't I know it! Lizzie is currently pulling the same stunt...in her own bed, but we'll be UP with her tonight. At least you got a cute picture!