Saturday, October 18, 2008

My 7 things, finally!

Alrighty-roo... wierd mood? Steph tagged me with this ages ago, and I am finally stealing a moment here at midnight to do it! Hurray for me! My poor house... I didn't touch it today.


7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Learn how to take great photos without extensive editing
2. Watch my sons get off the plane after serving an honorable mission
3. Watch my sons get married in the temple
4. Finally grow my hair past my shoulders
5. Own a fixer-upper and actually fix it up
6. Take an auto mechanics class
7. Sew something beautiful

7 things I can do...
1. Decorate cakes
2. Talk to anyone. literally. Total strangers.
3. Feed a family of 5 on $25 a week if I have to
4. Talk on the phone and get dressed at the same time (long story...)
5. Sweet talk my husband into almost anything
6. Clean almost an entire house in 6 hours
7. Make my cat purr just by looking at her

7 things I cannot do...
1. Knit or crochet
2. Keep my eyes open when sneezing
3. Climb a mountain
4. Resist at least looking at the clearance racks
5. Stand to listen to heavy metal "music"
6. Listen to anyone with a southern accent without doing one myself
7. Help but laugh when William walks out his pants

7 Things that attract me to my spouse...
1. He's much taller than me
2. He thinks my cooking is fabulous
3. He has gorgeous blue eyes
4. He didn't and still doesn't care that I am not skinny
5. He gets more fun out of Halloween than the kids
6. He doesn't mind sappy movies, and holds my hand through the scary ones
7. He considers any time where we are together but there are no kids present as a date

7 Things I say most often...
1. Get off your brother
2. Get off the table
3. Don't flush that down the toilet
4. 1....2....3....
5. I love you the mostest
6. Can I have squishies? (hugs)
7. Are you my angel boy?

7 Favorite foods...
1. Anything chocolate and peanut butter
2. Anything chocolate and mint
3. Gooey, but crisp grilled cheese sandwhiches
4. Fresh baked bread and homemade jam
5. Garden fresh tomatoes
6. Perfectly grilled chicken
7. Pancakes with peanut butter, sugar and cream

I don't know who has or hasn't been tagged, so I guess if you want to do this, be my guest! :-)

No comments: