Friday, October 17, 2008

I promise...

I am alive, and I am still here. The kids are alive and still here. The cats are alive and playing together.

This is to reassure you that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Every time I think my life will slow down, it says "I don't think so!" I have to wake the kids up, but I promise to write a good long summary, and catch up on tags.

I have read everyone's posts, but I haven't been able to post comments, since I was snatching a minute here and there yesterday in between bits and pieces of crazy. I'll try to go back and leave comments, but if I don't manage, I love you all anyway and don't be mad at me? *puppy dog eyes*

1 comment:

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

I know how you feel. Sort of. I sure has been one of those weeks where I feel like I am going a million miles an hour!