Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm official!

After much hard work, bleary eyes, and double checking, I finally have come up with enough info on my cakes to have a website! Prices, cake/filling/frosting flavors, all sorts of good stuff.

www.michellescakecreations.webs.com

Let me know what you think! This way I don't have to go "uh...." when people ask me my prices. I can just hand them my card with the site on it, or carry around my price list now that I have it finalized. (except for wedding cakes, which are all custom and tricky to price.) Mark is glad I have set prices that are fair. So am I, since it's my official price list, I won't feel so bad telling people what stuff costs.

And now, off to bed since it is after midnight and I have an 8:30 appointment.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm impressed! Wish you lived near me, because your prices vs cakes are SO MUCH AWESOMER (no, it's not a word) than the pathetic things I can buy at my grocery store, or the more pathetic things I make. Yeah, you!!