Friday, August 14, 2009

What a guy!

Just a little thank you to my sweetheart!

Yesterday he got up early and took Nathan to therapy. I didn't ask, he volunteered and then actually did it! Gassed up the car, got Nathan up, the works.

Today he started breakfast for me. And got William changed and dressed for the day, helped the boys clean their room, and made lunch. All while I had a meeting/chat session in the living room with our doula to put together my birth plan.

AND............ he took out the trash!

What a guy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hooray for husbands who help! :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when things like that happen :) It just makes my day to have a bit of help volunteered for no other reason than to make things easier for me. Yay!

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

It's always great when the hubbies decide to pitch in without being asked. Love it! I didn't realize your little one was due so soon!