Actually, my sister-in-law sent me this as an email, but it has been a while since we passed around a tag!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, although there are about 10 million other Michelle's out there.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, it depends on if I am writing in a hurry or not.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 sweet little boys!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like to think so. :-)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes, more often after I watch Friends.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but my Mom doesn't!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not, I have a hard time with loopy roller coasters... I've heard it's a blast and I know it is safe, but I don't know if I could do it!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I may retie them when I put them on if they don't feel comfortable.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile, and posture... kind of how they present themselves and their confidence and genuality.
15. RED OR PINK? Deep, rusty red. Not bright christmas red...
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My apperant inability to lose weight and keep it off.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? Actually, I am surrounded by all the people I love, family close by and my best friend other than my sisters is 3 doors down. I am really lucky to be living here, and I want to stay for a good long time!
18. FRUITS OR VEGETABLES? Fruits, unless ranch dressing is involved.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None, right now. But I was wearing brown sandals earlier.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A mint chocolate ice cream bar
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The menu music for Little Einsteins huge Adventure, I haven't taken it out yet. And the kids playing in the backyard with friends.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Olive green. No, navy blue. No, burnt orange? Is it a box of 24 or 150?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rich, caramel. Or lemongrass.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Amanda. Then she hung up rather abruptly when I told her she could come help me eat breakfast burritos. :-)
25. WERE YOU A BAND GEEK, A DRAMA NERD, OR A SPORTS BUFF IN SCHOOL? Uh, band geek and PROUD OF IT! Although I did do drama and volleyball.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't really like to watch sports. Unless motorcross is a sport?
27. HAIR COLOR? Auburn, but starting to go more brown with each child. Bummer.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue that can go green with some colors and moods, and grey with others.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, but I have an awesome pair of glasses that are brown woodish pattern on the outside, and silver/black tiger stripes on the inside...
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Garlic chicken alfredo!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Mark does the scary movies and I have to sit through them, so then I get to pick the girliest happy movie possible the next time. :-)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I attempted to sit through National Lampoons something or other, but the last full movie was Riverdance Live in New York, with Colin Dunne instead of Micheal Flatley. (Hey Steph, remember the lightning one with a the guys in the leather pants...?)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue. I was wearing a olive green sweater but then I played volleyball for 1 1/2 hours at the church picnic today and had to change.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Why is fall not an option? Winter. Hot cocoa, fuzzy things, warm sheets.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Big squishy, arms wrapped tight, hugs. From my kids and hubby. And siblings/parents.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pumpkin pie, homemade.
37. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? Tough one. I like Mcdonald's chicken nuggets better, but Burger King has the Whopper JR...
38. DO YOU FOLLOW A LIST WHEN YOU SHOP OR DO YOU GO UP AND DOWN ALL THE AISLES? Actually, I do both. I always forget something on the list, so I hit all the aisles. I buy more that way, but oh well.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Bertrice Small- Hellion
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse! :-) It's one of those fancy gel-wrist-pad ones. Very comfortable actually, and it really does help my wrists. The keyboard one doesn't.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't. We had a nice, quiet evening since the boys were in bed by 8:15. He played on the computer and I read.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Nothing. Peace and quiet. (but only if I know the boys are asleep or at school, otherwise I get worried.)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Probably neither. I am more into country.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? England. Or Japan. I think England is technically farther, but they speak English, so Japan is more strange.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Staying sane.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Boise, Idaho
Let's see... since this wasn't technically a tag, I get to make up the rules. Tag 2 people and leave them a comment letting them know. That should do it!
I think I will tag Stephanie, and Callista!