.... my dishwasher got fixed.
I was talking to Steph today and it turns out we have both been in kind of a slump. Blogging, housework, just in general.
Of course the jam making has gotten in the way of the house getting cleaned, because by the time I finished a batch I just wanted to sit down!
And then my dishwasher started leaking. Again. It does this periodically. And they come and replace the seals and yell at me for various reasons. Whatever. But this time they had a new guy! He looks at it and says, "This thing isn't level! It comes even with the edge down there, but not up here. No wonder it's leaking!" So he raises the feet on the bottom and rescrews it into the underside of the cabinet. This should fix the problem! I did manage to get the floor swept in preparation for a stranger being in my house, and the living room straightened. I guess that's something.
I didn't touch the jam. I didn't touch the laundry. I pretty much sat in front of the computer, cursing at some html code and some photoshopping that refused to cooperate with what I wanted it to do. I finally changed my plan of attack and ended up with a much better title picture than I had originally planned. :-) I guess I will tackle all the other stuff tomorrow...