Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ABC tag

I was reading through this, and thinking "I want to do this one! I hope she tagged me so I don't have to wait!" Thank you Steph, for reading my mind.



A is for age: 26, but 27 in December

B is for burger of choice: Whopper Junior. It's cheaper and smaller than a regular one. $1, and I can eat the whole thing!

C is for the car I drive: 2004 Ford Freestar, and a 2007 Chevy Cobalt (It's purpley!)

D is for your dog's name: I had a dog for a few weeks named Chloe...

E is for essential item you use every day: My cell phone. My face moisturizer. Lip balm.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I don't really have one. America's Greatest Talent?

G is for favorite game: Killer Uno!

H is for home state: Idaho, born and married, if not actually raised

I is for instruments you play: Piano, clarinet

J is for favorite juice: Apple

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Anyone who tells me that there are ways to fix ADHD without meds. Been there, tried them, get off my back!

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: McDonalds drive through. (chicken nuggets rock!!!)

M is for your favorite Muppet: Animal!!!!!

N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Just the 3 for my boys. And then the one night each I spent with Nathan and William to nurse 24 hours so they could leave the NICU when they were a week old.

P is for people you were with today: My boys, Mark, my friend Amanda, all the soccer team parents at our orientation meeting today...

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, blog, eat, take a nap

R is for biggest regret: That I waited so long before getting the help that I needed and getting put on meds. That caused so much unhappiness and tension in our home, and most of it could have been avoided.

S is for status: Married, happily, and for eternity, although we have only spent 7 years of that eternity together so far.

T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 am. Ouch.

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I am the only red-head in my family. And I love making jam.

V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes! Fresh off the vine, lick it, and sprinkle salt on it. Yumm!

W is for worst habit: Biting my lips or clenching my jaw when I am stressed out. Or interrupting people, although with the meds I am not as bad anymore at that.

X is for x-rays you've had: My arm, my wrist, and my pinkie finger after a really bad car accident. I wore about 4 lead aprons because I was pregnant but they had to see if I had broken bones. Which I did. Had a CAT scan too, and wore lots of aprons for that one, from my chin down to my knees! Very cautious doctors...

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Snickers Ice Cream Bar.

Z is for zodiac: Saggitarious (sp?)

I tag Rachel, and Kevin and Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your ABC's, and had to laugh at Killer Uno! That was such a blast! I am so very glad we played :)

Rachel Holloway said...

cute, cute, cute!!