Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ponderings of a tired mother...

Pondering #1
Would it be worth joining a nudist colony to cut back on the amount of laundry I have to deal with daily? Maybe just part-time... At least let the kids run naked in the backyard all summer...?

Pondering #2
Should I just call the housing office to come unclog the boy's toilet? Or am I going to have to don elbow length gloves and dig around in there again? What did William put in there....

Pondering #3
How many more times with the subfloor be able to take having buckets of water poured onto it before it starts warping and the padding smells of mildew? Should I just invest in a dehumidifier for the boy's room to help dry out the carpet? Or resign myself to the inevitable, and start saving money now to pay for the carpets in the house when we leave...

Pondering #4
At what point in the "being tired" will my brain kick in and make me go to bed instead of doing dishes or folding laundry or sweeping the floor? Hmm... maybe....yawn...right...now.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds pretty crazy over there. It's amazing the things kids manage to do. Good luck and take a nap today while Mark is home!

Stephanie said...

Ah, life.

Hope you don't have to dig too far into the toilet to unclog it.