Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures of the Day #42

I was a little bored this morning. So were the kids, they have already made 3 huge messes and it's not even noon yet. We are so used to having places to be! So I took advantage of the beautiful morning and sent the kids outside. Then I realized the light was great, so I ventured out with the camera. These are my some favorite shots of the morning, kids on the move!


William loves the grass. My kids are usually a little tentative at first, it's an odd texture from the carpet. But they soon get used to it, and prefer running around barefoot.


Mark showed Oren how to jump out of the swing the other day, and he has been perfecting the art. One day, he'll stick the landing!


My little guys are always on the move. At first glance, Nathan looks exactly like Mark, and so one would assume that he is still and quiet like Daddy is. Not so! Maybe when no one else is around, but when stuff is happening, Nathan dashes off to see!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

A post always looks so lonely when it says "0 comments" so I had to just put something here. I really like the shot where Oren has jumped off the swing. I remember doing that, that brief ecstasy of feeling like you're flying, then landing good and hard. Oh, to be a child again!

Melinda said...

Those are so perfect for your active boys! I love how they are just that...boys. You are doing amazing with them and I love seeing pictures of them, especially all at once. Great backyard fun!!