Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Book Tag

Thanks Steph for tagging me!

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag three people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

The nearest book is "Help! I'm Turning Into My Mother."

6th sentence: "After the ceremony we all walked up the hill to our house."

7th: "I had thrown together an angel food cake from a mix, slathered it with Cool Whip, and called it a wedding cake."

8th: "I handed the new couple a knife to cut the cake, and posed them so Scott could take a snapshot."

I just have to finish the paragraph because it is too funny!

"When they applied knife to cake, it reminded me of a kid stepping on an innertube. The cake compressed everytime they tried to make an incision. And over and over again it kept springing back up. With each attempt Shawn lost more control over her giggles. The newlyweds coudn't, for the life of them, get the knife to penetrate their wedding cake. They finally gave up and tore pieces off with their bare hands."

Isn't that an image? Hee hee...

Okay, I tag Kami, Melinda, and Kathy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's too funny! Much better than my book!