Friday, March 21, 2008

The purse tag


It never ceases to amaze me what you can squeeze into a purse. Here we have my current purse (I have 4 or 5 that I switch between every so often). Inside it houses: my wallet with grocery savings cards, military id, drivers licence, receipts, measurements for my mother-in-law's kitchen windows, my temple recommend, and very little change but no actual cash; then there are the plethora of cards for library, video rental, gas savings, my piano business card, bank memborship cards, appointment cards for therapy times, and insurance cards; my cell phone and bluetooth; calculator; car keys, house keys, mailbox key; lotion, carmex, and eyedrops; assorted loose reciepts; and mints and gum, great for keeping kids quiet in line at the checkout. There is also a moxie-java card for a hot chocolate treat, a check stub from the car dealer (the refinancing mumbo-jumbo involved a cash back sort of thing), and a baby shower invitation that had to be rescheduled because one of the mommies had her baby the day before instead of 2 weeks from now! I have also been known to have a pacifier or two, a book, a pocketknife, bandaids, and candybars floating around, and I generally have nail clippers but they got lost. My life condensed!

No comments: