Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Pill!

It never ceases to amaze me what my little William will get into next. He has been trying to get into the stuffing container at every oppertunity. Oh sure, he can get the lid off, but there was a seal in the way. Well, somehow in the 10 minutes I was showering and dressing, he managed to break the foil seal, and spread the stuffing all over the floor, from one kitchen door to the other and into the living room. AAHHH! This one would be my fault however, I forgot to make sure the sliding pantry door was closed.



This is as much of the mess as I could capture on camera.


He had spread some other things on the floor too apperantly, so I swept those up too. This really was a lot of stuffing, one of those 12-cup serving containers. the big ones... What a pill. I am getting so I can laugh about most of their messes. Especially him. If that door is open even 1 inch, he will slide it the rest of the way and walk around with a huge box of crackers, just snacking away! He is a determined little guy....

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MAN! What a mess! Kaden has often thrown all sorts of good food away and I haven't noticed until it is too late--or spilled perfectly good things~ drives me nuts! :)

Way to have a good attitude about it though~

Melinda said...

Sounds like fun to me...almost as much as when Evie emptied a whole can of salt on my kitchen floor. Where do the little buggers learn such *cute* tricks?!?

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Madison has emptied nearly-new bags of cold cereal and a brand-new box of baking soda. It's great to be able to laugh about these things, 'cause they really do have a funny way of discovering everything!

Stephanie said...

I think Zaylee senses that I'm too anal to allow those kinds of messes. I've been fairly lucky because she hasn't done much in the way of creating a huge mess with lots of used-to-be-good food. She has had a couple instances with Vaseline, but nothing too bad.