Friday, February 22, 2008

An invitation....

Callista wrote me a quick note with an idea. I have a weight loss blog that is seperate from our family blog, you can find it in my profile. She suggested we make it a community, I can add whoever is interested as an author. If you are interested, I need your email address, I don't know if blogger.com does an email invite or if it is becuase you use email addresses to log on. So if any of you are interested in posting on the weight loss blog, let me know!


On a seperate note, the afternoon went better. We went over to a friend's house to keep it quiet for Mark. The kids played happily while I helped her stitch some pillows. Turns out, Mark slept with earplugs, so I didn't need to worry about keeping kids quiet. That would have been nice to know in advance..... :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your invitation in my inbox and went straight there! I'm so excited :) I'm glad that your afternoon calmed down a bit for you. When I worked a graveyard shift for a while I always slept with the earplugs or I never would have gotten to sleep!

Stephanie said...

I think it would be fun to be a part of the weight loss blog. I'm sure you already know my e-mail, but let me know if you don't and I'll send it to you. Count me in!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

I love earplugs, especially at 1:30 in the morning when I am wakened by a snoring giant next to me in bed. I just pop them in and go back to sleep.