Thursday, February 14, 2008

A New Tag!

50 Things I bet you didn't know about me

1. What is in the back of your car? a first aid kit, I just cleaned out the car. Later today there will be a new entertainment center though.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Christmas time, I had the flu at my parents house, and then lovingly shared the bug with my siblings.

3. What color is your toothbrush? Pink! The boys and Mark won't use it if it is pink...

4. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of canadian bacon.

5. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? not for myself, but the boys got some clearance pants.

6. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday, it was was too cold to walk to the bus-stop and back for Nathan's preschool bus.
7. The last sporting event you watched? Some of the superbowl. We invited some friends to dinner that Sunday, but her husband is an avid sports fan, so we carted the whole roasted turkey dinner over to her house. That was interesting!

8. What did you do over the weekend? Cleaned like crazy, cooked yummy food, cut my sister's hair, and missed church becuase William wasn't feeling good.

9. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Don't use myspace. Mark has an account I think, but never goes on.

10. Ever go camping? yes, when we were in Japan. the boys and Mark camped outside earlier this last fall and never put the tent away, so all the poles are broken.

11. Would you rather stay in the country or city? The country with close and easy access to the city.

12. Are you in a relationship? most definetely!

13. Do you have a tan? Uh.... no. Red hair and white skin do not make for good tanning.

14. What's your favorite food? Grilled chicken. Perfectly done and moist, with a citrus fruit salsa on the side.

15. Do you drink your soda with a straw? When I want it to last a while, or we are at a resteraunt. I have cold sensitive teeth so if it doesn't come in a can or bottle, I use a straw.

16. What did your last text message say? I don't text, but I get free diet tips texted to me.

17. Are you someone's best friend? My husband, my sisters, my friend Amanda.

18. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to Boise for Nathan's speech therapy appointment.

19. Where is your mom? Probably at home doing her classes or teaching the kids schoolwork.

20. When you look to your left, what do you see? A mess! The sliding glass doors, the swingset, the entertainment center that will soon be gracing my sister's living room, the cat tree/ hidey hole thing, my blue rug. Clothes, wet wipes William pulled out, some legos...

21. Who would you like to see right now? Any of my family members, my friend coming to babysit my kids or help clean, my husband becuase that would mean he is awake. He works 3pm to 12 am.

22. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos...

23. Where is one place in the world where you would like to visit? Scotland. 3 years in England
and we never made it up North. We did go to Stonehenge and Dover castle though.

24. What is your birthstone? Some say turqoise, which I don't like, and some say blue topaz, which is more tolerable. I usually say topaz.

25. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually we just do the drive through, 3 kids by myself in a resteraunt? Are you kidding? just kidding. Sometimes we go in as a special treat.

26. What is your favorite number? 7. I don't really know why.

27. Do you have a dog? no. Mark says I can have one if I get rid of my cat. Ha!

28. Last person you talked to on the phone? Amanda, volunteering to sit my kids while Mark and I have a lunch date. And asking for my stroganoff recipe.

29. Have you met anyone famous? If I have, I don't remember.

30. Any plans today? Clean the living room and kitchen, then have a lunch date with Mark since he works tonight. Give my kids their valentines treats and send them to bed early.

31. How many states have you lived in? 4: Idaho, Mississippi, Florida, Oklahoma

32. Ever go to college? yes for 3 semesters, then I got pregnant and Mark left for Basic Training so I worked full time instead.

33. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a mommy. Not very ambitious to some people, but I am happy.

34. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? People who change my schedule around and don't consult with me first. I like routine.

35. Last song listened to? Betty Bunny

36. What did you eat last night? Pan-fried pork chops, salad, and roasted beets. And Carb-smart rocky road ice cream.

37. What is your fav. food to splurge on? Cornish hen. Mark doesn't like them though, he says they are too small.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My brown leather Dr. Scholls mules, they slip on and still keep my toes warm.

39. Do you want to get married? I am married, and loving it.

40. Are you jealous of anyone? Anyone with daughters, people who are naturally thin and don't have to work at it. Friends with clean houses.

41.Does anyone not like you? Not that I know of.

42. Do you love anyone? My husband, my kids, brothers and sisters, parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, other family....

43. Do any of your friends have children? All of them. That is how I meet people.

44. Do you eat healthy? Yes, even my ice cream has fiber in it.

45. Who did you wake up next to this morning? My sweetheart!

46. Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is a strong word. There is someone who is supremely irritating and I can't wait until they decide to move offbase, but most of the ward feels the same way so I don't feel too guilty.

47. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes, becuase I answer the phone about 20 times a day.

48. Are you glad that this is almost over? Kind off, this is a lot of typing to do. But it has been a lot of fun too, and I can't wait to read everyone elses.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Twice.

50. How did you get one of your scars? I was in a car accident that broke an arm, sprained a wrist, and broke a finger, smashed me into the glass window, cut off a bunch of my hair with glass shards, and tore my earing out of my ear. Most of my scars are from that. Only one really bad scar on my right shoulder from the window, and a lump of tissue that was compressed and formed into a lump on my leg where the nerves are damaged (the spot is numb permanently, it's kind of cool, the seatbelt did it.) and a cyst on my wrist from the sprain. Those are my funnest scars, but the ones I appreciate the most. Like the nerve damage on my leg from the seatbelt that kept me in the car, and kept me alive.

Okay, I tag anyone who feels up to typing this much!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for playing. I love reading tags! Fun stuff.