Monday, February 22, 2010

Shame on Me.

I have got to quit making awesome food and forgetting to take pictures of it. Like last night, I did some sweet and sour ribs in the crockpot, til almost fall-apart. Then finished them off in the oven and served them with the reduced and thickened sauce. Yumm! We had friends over and she warned me that her oldest daughter loves ribs. Loves is an understatment. I'm thinking 3 1/2 lbs just wasn't enough and next time I'll have to do 5 or 6 lbs. My crockpot can hold it.

I feel very productive today, which is good because even though we cleaned the house about 2 weeks ago, it's turned into a disaster. The laundry is backed up again, counters are full of stuff, toys all over the boys's bedrooms. But we got new couches over the weekend, and so my living room got scoured to make room. And it looks so nice that I want to make the other rooms match. So this morning, I did dishes, started laundry and switched some out to the dryer, swept and vacummed, scrubbed the table, and got rid of old papers. Whew! Then I remembered to eat breakfast...

It's just sad that I can clean and tomorrow it won"t look like it.

No comments: