Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good to go!

I got a call back from the doctor's office this morning. They checked over my referral and talked to the lady who does all the tricare billing and all that. I guess it's all inclusive for any OB care I need! Any scans and any tests, all that stuff. So we're still set for Friday!

Cross your fingers this little one isn't shy like Oren was.... Amanda will kill me if I don't find out. I think she's more excited than I am. She wants to go shopping and plan my baby shower!

And of course I will post pictures for all to see, I feel bad I haven't taken any for a while but I've just been tired and my brain isn't really working right lately or something.... :-)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh goodie, you get your ultrasound! So excited!

Kathy Whittle said...

I'm excited for your ultrasound - I'm hoping for a little gir for you!