Okay, I was tagged by Stephanie! Post 5 random facts about yourself... hmmm....
1. I bought roses today. Big ones with flowers already in one gallon containers (the expensive ones). Beautiful red ones with a hint of fuschia and lots of petals. Why? Because they were having a closeout and all the plants are half off at the store I was at! Score! (Now I just have to get them in the ground.)
2. I am on my second round of fish in our little aquarium, and half of them are already dead. It would probably help if I cleaned the water occasionally or fed them regularly. Can we say "impulse buy"? Good!
3. I used to hate pink. I didn't want anything to do with it. Now I have 3-4 pink shirts and tanks for wearing under other shirts, pink Crocs (the knockoff Walmart ones), pink socks, white socks with pink edges, brown and pink striped socks... I bought a plant today that came in a pink plastic container. I liked the plant, but the pink container sealed the deal. Do you think I need a girl?
4. I am both scared and relieved to be on medication. Scared because I have to be on these pills the rest of my life and they are expensive if I don't have insurance, so if anything happened and Mark left the Air Force I am in big trouble. Relieved because I am finally starting to feel normal again. No more jumping from project to project. No more interupting people because I literally can't help it. Maybe I can be a better mom now.
5. I spend way too much time on the computer. I watch movies or tv shows, blog, look at blogs, look at recipes I could never afford the ingredients for, look up medical stuff relating to either my condition or my kids' issues. Looking at plants and window shopping my garden. Researching different breeds of dogs that would fit my requirements of low shedding, not huge, not yappy, no wierd eye or ear problems or prone to sneezing. There is an imprint of my bottom on the computer chair and I want to put extra padding on it, it's only 6 months old.
Let's see. I tag Rachel and CissaLynn!