Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The New Tag

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves

C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was . . . learning how to drive in the snow, and watching my dad freak out when I asked for the keys.

5 things on my to do list today . . .
1. vacumm the carpet in the living room and sweep the other floors
2. go to the gym
3. get face moisturizer that actually works
4. go to the pharmacy and pick up meds for Nathan's strep throat
5. figure out different ways to style my hair now that I cut most of it off.

4 Things I would do if I became a billionare...
1. pay off all debt!
2. invest in some more savings bonds and pick some fun stocks.
3. open savings accounts for my kids to start preparing for college.
4. hire a housekeeper so I can spend more time with my kids and less worrying about the state of my house

3 of my bad habits are. . .
1. biting my nails when I am stressed
2. making big decisions like buying new pets without really talking to Mark
3. shopping when I am depressed

5 places I have lived...
1. Panama City, Florida
2. Del City, Oklahoma
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4, Hockwold, RAF Lakenheath, England
5. Mountain Home AFB, Idaho

5 jobs I have had...
1. sales associate at a craft store
2. worked at a copy center in Office Max
3. telephone research at Western Wats (yuck!)
4. Decorating cakes freelance
5. Piano teacher

4Things most people don't know about me
1. I can't keep my house clean for more than a week.
2. I weigh only 5 pounds more than I did when I graduated high school.
3. I DO NOT like to eat cantelope
4. I am not really a big bath person.


OK, now who's it?You have been tagged. . .


alright, I don't know many people with blogs but I tag

Stephanie
My dad
and I will send this to a couple of people that I know via email.

No comments: