Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Favorite New Toy!

I have been rather frustrated with my vacumm as of late. My friend brought her cheap one over after I had just vacummed and, for fun, did a once over on my rug again. There was too much dirt in the canister for my taste, considering I had just vacummed myself. So, Mark and I decided that ours was no good anymore. It didn't pull up the dirt and there was not a good filter, so it was flinging the dust in the air. We went for a drive to Walmart to see what they had. Voila! Behold.....

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to flip it around. There it is.... a thing of beauty. Complete with a powered handheld tool thingy which will be great on the cat hair on my chair. There is even a little light that turns green when the floor is clean. I am so excited! I wanted a bagless anyway, but we had gotten talked out of it when we bought our other one. That one is 5 years old, and we are trying to decide on a good funeral for it. Poor thing.... And Oren is pleased that it is not as loud as the old one. When did they start making vacumms quieter? Thanks to Mark for paying attention to my wants and giving me such an awesome new toy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got a new vacuum when we moved here and I have really enjoyed it; never underestimate the positive power of knowing things are clean! Our other vacuum was about 9 years old and we passed it on to a college student :) And I hope you continue to have fun taking pictures! Sometimes I think Steve thinks I'm silly for all the pictures I take, but I'm enjoying it, it's harmless, and it gives us little memories to hold on to for when the moment is gone.

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH FOR NEW THINGS!!! especially new CLEANING things! I love a new toy every now and then! :) And I love your pics of the day--great shot from behind the seat! WOW!